Monday Morning Punter
We are all familiar with the Monday Morning Quarterback, so we decided we’d bring you the Monday Morning Punter. A quick rundown of some of the not so big news in Ninerland.
– The NFL hates the 49ers and will not be able to help out money wise for a new stadium.
– Kwame Harris still can’t block worth a crap.
– Greg Manusky really learned football from Monte Kiffin and Tony Dungy.
– Jerry Jones is still dicking around and now is set to interview Ron Rivera and possibly Jim Caldwell. New Cowboys coach to be named sometime around August.
– Fred Dean didn’t make the Hall of Fame, but Cokehead Irvin did.
– Montana rips the NFL because they can’t understand that he’d rather spend time with family than partake in a dog and pony show.
– Bill Williamson of the Denver Post thinks the 49ers are the NFC’s sleeper team next year.
– Someone at the .com boards was actually stupid enough to think (joking or not) that Urban Meyer would leave the posh life in Florida to become the 49ers OC.